Usually when we talk to customers,theyoften ask some questions about China book printing. At this time, we must not take it lightly. Even if some questions are irrelevant, it may be that the customer is testing our professional ability.
1. Why is there a big difference in the price of the same printed matter?
The price of book printing consists of the following parts: the full price of the paper used, the design fee, the plate making fee (including the film), the proofing fee, the printing plate (PS version), the printing fee, and the post-processing fee.
2. Why is the printed thing different from the computer display?
This is a computer displaydifference, and the color values of each monitor are different. Especially LCD monitors.
3. What are the preparations for printing?
Customers need to do at least the following preparations for custom book printing.
4. How to make our prints look more upscale?
Make the printed matter appear more upscale can be started from three aspects.
5. Why can't the things made by WORD and other office software be printed directly?
In fact, simple things (such as text and tables) made by WORD can be printed directly.
6. Why are things that are very blurry printed on the computer that are very clear?
The computer display is composed of millions of colors, and even the faintest colors can be presented, giving people a very clear vision; while printing is a complex process, it needs to go through processes such as output and plate making.
7. What is four-color printing?
Generally refers to the use of yellow, magenta, cyan three primary color inks and black ink to reproduce various color processes of color originals.
8. What is spot color printing?
It refers to the addition of yellow, magenta, and cyan.
9. What products must use four-color printing process?
Photos taken by color photography that reflect the colorful changes in nature, color artworks by Chinese printers, or other pictures containing many different colors.