Tod Harrick from CommerceIQ puts light on the importance of leveraging Amazon Prime Day & showcases ways how Ecommerce Advertisers Can prepare themselves.
In 2019, Amazon’s Prime Day event drove $7 billion in sales on Amazon and a 66% increase in sales across all eCommerce retailers. With holiday sales overall driving a 40% increase in eCommerce. With Amazon’s Prime Day officially set for Oct. 13-14 and early Black Friday slated for Oct. 26, October is kicking off the busiest ecommerce holiday season on record. This concentration of the two biggest eCommerce drivers of the year in one month presents a unique opportunity for advertisers, which could prove to be a challenging and hectic month. October is clearly in the crosshairs for many retailers.
- Bestellen Essen in Jena auf Tony’s Pizza in Jena | Der Essen-Lieferdienst
- Best Mobile app development companies in India | Mobile app Development Company in India
- Higher Education in Germany
- Biotique Royal Jasmine & Brahmi Allure Hair Cleanser
- Ac coil cleaning in Dubai
- BELMAC RESIDENCES – Pune East
- When Is The Best Time To Trek To Everest Base Camp
- Want The Best For Your Child; Learn How To Track A Cell Phone?
- TIỂU BUỐT RA DỊCH MỦ Ở DƯƠNG VẬT CẢNH BÁO BỆNH GÌ?
- [Webinar] Women Leadership: Transformation beyond Crisis