What is Little Millet?
Millets have been quite an underrated grain, but not many know that these grains are nutritious, gluten-free, non-sticky and non-acid-forming. Experts suggest making this grain a part of the daily diet consumption.
What is it also called in different parts of India?
Scientifically known as Panicum Sumatrense, Little Millets is also called as Kutki in Hindi, the Sava in Marathi, Gajro in Gujrati, Same in Kannada, Samai in Tamil, and Samalu in Telugu.
Read more - https://bit.ly/2WHcL72
- Round Diamond Halo Bridal Earring, Gemstone Wedding Cluster Earring.
- Lake Toba Travel Guide
- 500 hour Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Sales – ERBrains
- The Best Ways to Know About Responsive Design
- Used & New Jewellery Online For Sale in Abu Dhabi – Quoodo.com
- Landscaping Sydney | Invision Landscape
- 330103-00-05-10-02-00 in Stock, Buy | Repair | Exchange from World of Controls
- Workflow Management Software
- Darjeeling tour packages