AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software application. Developed and marketed by AutodeskAutoCAD was first released in December 1982 as a desktop app running on microcomputers with internal graphics controllersBefore AutoCAD was introduced, most commercial CAD programs autocad training in chennai ran on mainframe computers or minicomputers, with each CAD operator (user) working at a separate graphics terminalSince 2010, AutoCAD was released as a mobile- and web app as well, marketed as AutoCAD 360.
AutoCAD is used in the industry, by architects, project managers, engineers, graphic designers, city planners and other professionals. It was supported by 750 training centers worldwide in 1994.
AutoCAD was derived from a program that began in 1977, and then released in 1979
called Interact CAD, also referred to in early Autodesk documents as MicroCAD, which was written prior to Autodesk's.
- Global Moxifloxacin API Market Size, Trends & Analysis with COVID-19 Impact – Forecasts to 2026
- Electrical Industry Email list | Electrical Company Mailing Database
- Parents & Toddlers Group
- Buy Quali C Vitamin C – A New Product by Super MIC B12
- Algae Market – Global Industry Insights, Trends, Outlook and Opportunity Analysis, 2018-2026
- grocery store management software| grocery store inventory management software| create online shopping website | Zuan Technology
- TOP 20 HILL STATIONS OF INDIA
- Asset Management Software with Simple User Interface
- The post-COVID healthcare industry in India