Kantha is a form of embroidery often done by rural women. This style of saree originated in Bolpur, in the district of Bankura, West Bengal. It is an important cottage industry in this area and in Bengal as a whole. Kantha sarees are quite a new trend in the garment industry. The Kantha work, characterized by the "running stitch" is done by hand, usually by women.
The Vama is the best store which sells Kantha silk sarees online. It provides shipping in India and The United States at an affordable price. Visit their website for more information.
- Quality New York Airport Limousine Only @ Carmellimo
- Executive Search Solution Via Top Executive Search Firm I.e. Talent Leaders
- Procedure For The Operation Of Digital Colony Counter
- Best Web Designing Company In India | Shiv Technolabs
- Best DevOps Online Training In Hyderabad – DevOps Certification Course
- Remote Patient Monitoring System Market Size | Industry Report 2026
- How To Convert Outlook Data File OST To PST?
- This Is A New Technology SymphonyZ20
- Fire System In Bangalore | Fire Protection System In Bangalore
- Dayanand Agarwal, Chairman & Managing Director, Agarwal Packers And Movers