SAI BABA MOVEMENT
The Sai Baba movement is perhaps the most popular modern South Asian religious movement. It owes its origin to Shirdi Sai Baba (d. 1918). Through one of the inheritors of his charisma, Sathya Sai Baba (b. 1926), the movement became a transnational phenomenon in the late twentieth century.
While most of the available literature is a giographical in nature, scholars have studied some aspects of the movement, including the figures of Shirdi Sai Baba, the middle-class constituency, and the movement's pedagogical innovations. In addition, Shirdi Sai Baba has been identified with certain ufi orders in Maharashtra and Karnataka (Shepherd, 1985), the medieval figure of Kabir (Rigopoulos, 1993), and the protean Indian deity, Dattatreya (Rigopoulos, 1998). Rigopoulos points out that the "syncretistic quality of Kabir's life and teachings" seems to have been Sai Baba's model (1993, p. 305).
- Enterprise Blockchain Companies
- DUI Defense Attorney Talks About Alternative Sentencing Agreements
- Affordable Baku Tour Packages For Family Vacation!
- Digital Marketing Agency In Egypt
- Best Industrial Institute Training In Noida/Delhi NCR
- Business Central On-Premise
- Design Thinking & UX Design Courses For Professionals And Students
- Best SEO Services In Hyderabad | EDigital Consultants
- Padmavathi Travels – Chennai To Tirupati Packages
- Buy Online Bar Furniture At Low Price In India