Reinventing yourself for the sake of your customers can be scary. In fact, companies often decide against testing and implementing great ideas, because of the potentially negative consequences. They let their operational fears – “It won’t work’, “Customers will take advantage of it”, “It will cost us more money than it will make” – take the better of them because it feels safer. But there is absolutely no safety to be found in the status quo, when it comes to your customers.
That’s why I wanted to share a little mental trick that Amazon.com use in order to avoid that the negativity bias would get the better of them when it comes to customer innovation. I heard it from Ralf Kleber, VP Germany at Amazon, at a congress where I was speaking too and it stuck with me ever since. Here goes.
- Advanced Web Designing and Development course in Chennai | Thiruvanmiyur
- Hire Best Digital Marketing Services Company To Get New Marketing Ideas
- Irrigation Dealers in hassan
- Bushfire Attack Levels
- Benefits of Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan to MSMEs | Aatmnirbhar Sena
- Top Digital Histopathology slides services in Delhi NCR India
- How to Check Your EPF Balance Online
- Buy Genuine Leather Wallets For Women Online
- The Best Way To Choose The Greatest Hand Dryer
- I will design business card and brand identity