Real-time intelligent data to fuel business insights should come to decision makers, rather than them having to approach finance personnel.
Finance is a crucial support function in any organisation. From achieving regulatory compliance to making potentially irreversible decisions that determine future business direction and priorities, financial data must first and foremost be accurate and insightful to shine the light on new growth opportunities and increase customer and client success.
However, an extensive global survey with over 700 senior finance leaders in global cities including US, UK, and Singapore, has revealed that over a third of respondents spend more time collecting data than analysing it, with 59% of large organisations citing “difficulty extracting data from legacy platforms” as a major challenge to achieving their analytical goals.
- KHÔNG XUẤT TINH ĐƯỢC: NGUYÊN NHÂN VÀ CÁCH ĐIỀU TRỊ TÍCH CỰC
- PHP Training in Chennai
- Online Gifts Delivery in India from Netherlands
- Shuttering Plywood Manufacturers in Madhya Pradesh – OscarPly
- How to Hire and Manage Remote Workers?
- RPA in Insurance industry
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP Company
- Three Flower Diamond Cartilage Earring,
- Executive Search firms in Dubai
- Best Website to Play Satta King online | Live Gali Result | Satta King Agency