The Design of Castings training from CMS is aimed at the product designers, who need to design and develop and castings meeting various industry needs. The course covers fundamentals as well as advanced topics in consideration with industry needs and different levels expertise needed by the trainees.
The Casting Design course is developed and delivered by industry practitioners with deep industry experience.
1. Design of Castings
This course is aimed at the designers who want to design and develop casting meeting industry standards and business needs. This foundation course uses case studies and real life examples to teach different aspects of Casting technology including Casting Types, Processes, Design requirements, manufacturability and operational considerations etc. This will enable a designer to design cost effective products meeting operational, manufacturing requirements.
2. Surface Design using Creo 2.0
The Surface design course teaches design of complex surf
- 10 Best Research Institutes In India March2020
- JABUTICABA 50ML | Whizzvapes
- 20 Proven Techniques To Boost Sales Efficiency
- Best Honeymoon Destinations In India | Honeymoon Places In India
- PVC Ceiling Sheets- Sanit Windows
- Help With Dissertation
- Hatlapa Air Compressor Spare Parts Manufacturers
- Global Aircraft Seating Market – Opportunities & Forecast 2016-2021
- The Battle Of Cagayan; When Spanish Soldiers And Wokou Pirates Collide
- GPS Work Blog – Latest News & Updates On On-demand Staffing