As we all know we are using plastic products since years and they are difficult to decompose and nowadays people are more focused towards eco-friendly products. Bamboo toothbrushes are becoming the best alternative of plastic toothbrush. Due to environmental issues people are moving towards sustainable life. Every year 4.7 billion toothbrushes are made and it takes 1000 years to decompose. Plastic are harmful for both environment as well as for health purpose. They are difficult to recycle. Bamboo toothbrushes can be easily recycled after use and they were used in ancient times. Let’s read more details about bamboo toothbrush.
What is Bamboo Toothbrush?
Bamboo Toothbrush is made up of bamboo. The handles that are made up of naturally biodegradable product which is bamboo and bristles are made out of nylon or nylon 4.
Who invented Bamboo Toothbrush?
China invented the bamboo toothbrush. Early they use the bamboo as a handle of brush and for bristles they use other natural products like coarse animal hairs.
Why to use Bamboo Toothbrush?
Bamboo has a lower footprint than plastic because bamboo plants grow quickly and are easily recycled. People are choosing bamboo toothbrush over plastic toothbrush because of many benefits. Here are the benefits:
• Bamboo Toothbrush can be customized according to consumer makes it fun to use.
• Bamboo contains medicinal properties which benefits the oral health. Bamboo is antimicrobial; it will kill or slow down the spread of harmful bacteria on bamboo handles.
• Bamboo is 100% eco- friendly and BPA- free.
• Charcoal bristle helps in whitening as well as they softly stains from the surface of teeth.
• Bamboo Toothbrush can easily composite in homes.
How bamboo toothbrushes are packed?
Our products are 100% eco-friendly. For the packaging we use biodegradable papers that can be easily decompose.
Are the bristle Biodegradable?
Most bamboo toothbrushes have nylon bristles which are completely biodegradable they are made from Bamboo