Maybe it’s because of its looming IPO, but it seems that lately social media giant Facebook has been all over the news – and a lot of the news does not seem to be good for real estate professionals on Facebook. The latest trend seems to be Facebook “targeting” real estate agents, according to Dawn Hogan, a real estate speaker, coach, and professional herself. Hogan explains that the latest issue for agents is that many do not read or fully appreciate Facebook regulations surrounding the new Timeline’s “cover photo,” a large, banner photo that a Facebook user can place at the top of their page that runs behind their profile picture and above their timeline and other information. Hogan reminds agents that since “covers are public, this means that anyone who visits your page will be able to see your cover”. As a result, Facebook is aggressively targeting any cover photos that appear to infringe on copyrights or that are perceived to be misleading.
- Job Consultancy Services In Chennai
- Blue Bar-Taj Westend Race Course Road, Bangalore
- Tips In Choosing The Right Kitchen Sink
- Industry 4.0 Solutions
- Slide Out Image Menu Joomla Module
- Why Do People Immigrate?
- Checklist For Students For Writing A Great Essay
- Bangalore To Coonoor Cab | Bangalore To Coonoor Taxi
- PDF To CAD Conversion | Cad Drafting Services – COPL
- Facilities Management Consultancy In Cardiff- Evolve Business Excellence