Madan Bahal, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Adfactors PR, has an important message for the industry during these challenging times – assuring job security to employees and decisive leadership. While crises may come and go, being prepared for any eventuality can make all the difference.
What steps are you and your organisation taking to help out the society at large or those engaged in the war against Covid-19?
To begin with, we made a humble contribution of Rs 50 lakh to the PM Care Fund. Secondly, we took another important decision, where our 8 verticals have been empowered to at least take up one organisation which is leading a war against Corona, which could be an NGO or any governmental body, to provide pro-bono communication support. After all, we are from the business of communication and we are experts in communication, so let that expertise be used to amplify the work they are doing by creating awareness for the same.
Public Relations, like media, is the most critical ser
- Georgia Top Business Brokers & Advisors Transworld of Atlanta North
- Best Event Management Services in Sainikpuri
- vlsi training courses in chennai
- Top 10 Inventions that Changed the World
- Latest Job Search Trends Every Job Seeker Should Know – Art2write.com
- Let Sewer And Drain Cleaning Done By Professionals
- vashikaran mantra to control husband
- Buy Driver’s License – Buy SSN cards – Buy Passport – buy ID Cards +1 (925) 526-5453
- Dental Chair Market Projections, Future Opportunities Recorded for The Period until 2030
- Need to enhance domestic R&D and manufacturing capacity