New Delhi: Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav and JD(U) MP Jagdish Sharma, both convicted in the Bihar fodder scam, were formally disqualified from the Lok Sabha on Tuesday.
Their disqualification comes a day after Congress leader Rashid Masood became the first MP to to formally lose his Parliament seat as a result of a July 10 Supreme Court on convicted lawmakers. Masood, as health minister in the VP Singh government between 1990 and 1991, had nominated undeserving candidates to MBBS seats in colleges across the country that had been allotted to Tripura from a central pool.
- General Contractors Bend Oregon – Painting Bend Oregon
- Personal Trainer Perth
- What Does An Interior Decorator Exactly Do? 2020
- How To Check Filer Status
- The Best Senior Transportation Company In Atlanta
- Metal Building Accessories Suppliers | Design Components Inc
- Global Smart Tag Packaging Market
- Thangam 20-11-2012 | Thangam Serial 20th Nov 2012
- Buy Cheap Fleece Fabric Of All Colors And Sizes
- Case Study On BFSI Referral Marketing Program