a geographical indication (gi) is a sign used on products that have a specific geographical origin and possess qualities or a reputation that are due to that origin. In order to function as a gi, a sign must identify a product as originating in a given place. In addition, the qualities, characteristics or reputation of the product should be essentially due to the place of origin. Since the qualities depend on the geographical place of production, there is a clear link between the product and its original place of production.
- “MERI JUNGLI JAWAANI” Bollywood Actresses Ki Zubaani!
- Get Advance Digital Marketing Course With Certification
- Digital Marketing Company In Kochi Kerala
- Google Ads Campaign Management
- Pole Barn, Pole Buliding
- Furniture Indianapolis Indiana
- How To Start A Family Business
- A Solution To All The Tyres Related Problems Of Transporters
- Provisional Patent Application In Bangalore
- Bad Credit Score Mortgage Loans