Global Automotive Elastomer Market was valued at USD 46.46 Billion in 2016 and is predicted to reach USD 75.67 Billion by 2026, at CAGR of 4.93%.
Key players operating in this market are working on lightweight vehicle owing to the emission norm enacted by government. Automotive elastomer are replacing traditional rubber due to their phenomenal properties such as heat resistance, weathering and ozone resistance, flexibility, durability, aging resistance, variety, chemical resistance, and oil & gas resistance. These factors are leading to an increase in the demand for automotive elastomer.
- Internet And Network Security – 844-313-0904
- Electric Forklift Truck And Forklift Accessories Manufactured Only For You! Buy Now.
- Wildcard Search Of Users Using CSOM In SharePoint
- Best Study Abroad Consultants In Delhi
- Buy Cancer Care Yog By GuruPrasadam To Recover Cancer
- Detailed Study Of Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) Market 2023
- Essen Ikan Lele Induk Galatama
- Aol Customer Service UK Contact Phone Number 0800-014-8929
- Economy Hajj Packages 2020 By Islamic Travel
- Importance Of The UK Student Visa Application: Consultants In Chandigarh