Global Automotive Elastomer Market was valued at USD 46.46 Billion in 2016 and is predicted to reach USD 75.67 Billion by 2026, at CAGR of 4.93%.
Key players operating in this market are working on lightweight vehicle owing to the emission norm enacted by government. Automotive elastomer are replacing traditional rubber due to their phenomenal properties such as heat resistance, weathering and ozone resistance, flexibility, durability, aging resistance, variety, chemical resistance, and oil & gas resistance. These factors are leading to an increase in the demand for automotive elastomer.
- About Institute: B.tech & M.tech Engineering College In Gr.Noida, Delhi NCR
- High DA Free Article Submission Sites List | Offpagesavvy
- Are Smart Phone Applications Stealing Or Saving Users Time?
- Recruitment Consulting In Chennai
- What Is A Cash For Keys Work Order With Some Tips And Precautions?
- Best WooCommerce Development Services Provider Company India
- Get Ready For Thanksgiving With The Best Cooking Channels On YouTube
- Jatin Tiwari – Freelance Graphic Designer
- PCS J Coaching In Lucknow
- Vivo Y69 Price In India, 5.5-inch HD Display, 3GB RAM, Flipkart Rs 13,799