Global Connected Logistic Market was valued US$ 13 Bn in 2017, and is expected to reach US$ 58 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 20.56 % during forecast period.
Connected Logistics are providing several benefits to logistics businesses offering services for different industry verticals by providing real-time access, improved operational effectiveness, and improved productivity by integration of multiple connected platforms. Connected Logistics service providers are introducing innovative products and solutions to provide ease of access and high level of interoperability to reach high productivity and informed decision making with collective efforts. Also, there are different communication technologies that assist improved logistical support, these include Bluetooth, ZigBee, Wi-Fi, and others. NFC segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
- How To Build A Successful Education Startup With These 5 Key Elements
- Prepaid Travel Currency Cards, Forex Travel Card, Multi Currency Cards In Gandhinagar
- EFFECTIVE USE OF SENTENCES IN IMPROVEMENT OF ASSIGNMENTS
- Top Consultancy For Germany In Hyderabad | Top Consultants For Canada In Hyderabad |
- Roof Coating Contractors
- Insurance Sales Training Programs | India | USA | Dubai
- Chevrolet Sail UVA Pictures
- Agammya International FZE – About Us:
- Eligo Creative Services
- Beautifying Your Structures Is Now Easy With Aluminium Window System!