In a Brainyard’s inaugural CFO survey, “State of the CFO Role“, the CFO’s no.1 challenge is “juggling too many responsibilities”. 186 CFO’s admitted that they are engaged with a spreadsheet for about 2.25 hours on average a day. Spreadsheet is time-consuming and still many CFOs had no choice most of the time.
Adobe Inc’s CFO Mr. Mark Garrett says “He is working on cutting Excel out of this process” He also adds that, “I don’t want financial planning people spending their time importing and exporting and manipulating data, I want them to focus on what is the data telling us”.
As like Mr. Mark Garrett, most of the CFO’s are aiming to adapt the change to improve accuracy, enhance productivity, unlock the power of data in real-time.
Several CFO’s who couldn’t completely move away from spreadsheets but working onto reduce the dependency on excel like Mr. Maurisse Johnson, CFO of Solutions Journalism Network. He stated, “I’m never going to move completely away from Excel”. “My dependen
- Realistic Child Mannequin for Sale|Wholesale Mannequin|ZIEL
- Mahindra Ssangyong Korando Review
- Discover the Benefits of GPS Trailer Tracking
- Affordable Account & Contact Management Software
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Why a Business Needs an Ecommerce Website? – Expert Analysis
- intuit merchant services
- tplinkwifi.net – How To access tplink router login page via www.tplinkwifi.net
- Small Modular Kitchen in Faridabad | Modular Kitchen Types
- Social Media Marketing Companies in Coimbatore