"When it is finally safe to resume frequent travel, data and personalisation are key to unlocking travellers’ ‘second wallet’.
New research on the travel sector has found that 50% of airline passengers globally report that they spend more time than they want to using digital channels to plan and book flights. Similarly, 45% of hotel guests report that they spend too much time planning and booking a hotel stay.
Of the global travellers surveyed, 70% reported that they would like to receive personalised offers from travel sellers and 75% report they are comfortable sharing personal data if it will help them save money or have better journeys. Despite this, just 20% say they receive offers that reflect their interests, travel patterns or life circumstance. This is despite the travel sector being one of the pioneering e-commerce sectors and one of the largest digital commerce sectors globally."
- Web Development Company in Chennai | Best Website Design Company
- Tree Removal | Melbourne, VIC
- Best Envelope Manufacturer in India
- Webroot Installation Support Number
- 1 BHK Flats for Rent in Karanjade, Navi Mumbai – Single Bedroom Flats for Rent in Karanjade
- Home Depot Lawn Mowers – Review & Ultimate Guide
- Improve your career prospects by pursuing an education abroad?
- ICAgile – BAF | Virtual | workshop | Scrumstubs
- Global self-organizing network market
- Get the Dedicated Support for cash app transfer failed