How Do I Resolve My Orbi router setup error?
To access Orbi Router, you need to make sure that the device is set up in the right way. Here are the steps to setup Orbi router.
Cant configure orbilogin.net or unable to setup Orbi router
1. Begin the process by unplugging the modem and then, remove and replace the backup battery if you’ve inserted one.
2. Now, plug in the modem followed by connecting the modem to the Orbi router using the ‘Ethernet cable’. Plug one side of the Ethernet cable to the ‘Ethernet’ port on the modem whereas the other side of the Ethernet cable into the ‘Internet Port’ in yellow.
3. Connect Orbi to the wall power outlet and turn on the device.
4. As the device turns on, the power LED will glow, but in case, it doesn’t then you need to press the ‘on/off’ button.
5. Wait until the Orbi router’s ring LED becomes solid white and then, pulse white.
6. It’s time to place Orbi router at a central location of your premises to get the best WiFi coverage. The Orbi router setup needs to be done to achieve excellent Wi-Fi coverage and to ensure that all the devices work together perfectly.
7. Connect your Orbi router to a power source. The moment you do so, the power LED at the back of the Orbi router will glow. If it doesn't, you'll have to push the 'On/Off' button.
8. On your Orbi router, check the color of the ring LED. If you notice a light solid white, it's a good sign. color on the ring LED, which turns into pulse white followed by pulse magenta, then that means, the device has properly turned on.
9. The ring LED on the Orbi router may blink magenta for a minute or until the device syncs with your Orbi Router.
10. As the ring LED of Orbi router blinks magenta, then you are going to see the following colors for 10 seconds, which will turn off. Those lights are Solid Blue, Solid Magenta, and Solid Amber.
If your still having problems in orbilogin.net setup use our guide orbilogin.com .