The COVID19 pandemic has brought the world down to the knees. With people locked inside their homes and economy crashing, it's the most vulnerable who are facing the brunt. While some are working on the frontline to help contain the outbreak, others are staying home, doing their part to slow down the spread. But many had to leave their homes in search of livelihood, for basic necessities like food and shelter.
In such an unprecedented time, we must help each other out and make the environment safe again.
Hyundai Mobis took a step to create awareness and help prevent the spread of Coronavirus Hyundai Mobis, through CSR Arm, Mobis India Foundation, has earmarked a sum of Rs.6 crores to provide healthcare essentials, ration kits and donations to help recover from the trying times.
• Keeping hygiene as a priority, Hyundai Mobis donated face masks and sanitiser worth Rs. 3 crores with the help of Oli India, a leading NGO
• To help cope with the crisis, Hyundai Mobis has contributed
- Play School India | Pre School India
- Digital Marketing Company In Jaipur
- What’s The Best Use Of Personalization On An ECommerce Site?
- 4 Hal Yang Ditakuti Pria Saat Kencan Pertama
- Pest Control Toronto | Exterminator Services | Wildlife Control Company
- 1337x Official Proxy Sites
- What Are Good Ways To Target Home Decor Customers For A Newly Created Online Store?
- Propert For Sell And Rent In Pune
- Online Gift Delivery In Chandigarh
- Best Professional Email Marketing Service Provider In India