Edtech startup Leverage Edu has raised US$1.3 million in a pre-series A round led by @DSG Consumer Partners and Blume Ventures. According to the India-based startup, the funds will go into further developing the platform, growing its talent pool, and expanding into other cities in the country.
Leverage Edu is a marketplace that provides student mentorship and guidance for college admissions...
- TOys For Education Of Kids Just Another Edublogs Org Site
- Case Study On Chimcard
- Boiler And Pressure Vessels Books
- Contact Center Solutions & Call Center Solutions
- Corona Created Terrible Chaos In India, 2,004 People Died In One Day
- Custom CBD Pod Box With Logo – CBD Pod Boxes Wholesale | The Custom Box Packaging
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION COMPANY IN GUWAHATI
- Cruises By SN Limo Service
- Taxi In Srinagar | Srinagar Taxi Service | Bharat Taxi
- Driving Instructors Ryde