Edtech startup Leverage Edu has raised US$1.3 million in a pre-series A round led by @DSG Consumer Partners and Blume Ventures. According to the India-based startup, the funds will go into further developing the platform, growing its talent pool, and expanding into other cities in the country.
Leverage Edu is a marketplace that provides student mentorship and guidance for college admissions...
- 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Courses In Rishikesh | India
- Global Multi Domain Controller Market
- Canada Express Entry Visa Consultancy
- Scratch Off Cards Printing
- Perempat Final Liga Champion Hadirkan Dua Super Big Match
- Top 10 Happening Places In Pune For A Perfect Nightlife!
- Adams Pest Control – Pest Control And Removal Services In Australia
- Offering Web Application Development In Dubai
- Secure Your Family With Payworld