The free app launched on August 15, features a directory of all local businesses with an innovative way, in the area and offers many disruptive features to each business which helps all local business to grow their sales.
Locals Helping Locals said in a press release, the goal was to make it easier for the local business to present and promote their local products in local and state market digital way by providing support with a digital platform to small and local businesses making the local products strong.
“I love supporting small, locally owned businesses and this app puts them all in one place. It’s hard to go on Google Maps and type in local businesses because you really won’t find what you’re looking for,” Co-Founder Patil Stated.
Currently, there are more than a couple of dozen local businesses participating on the app.
Patil says any local businesses that would like to check out the features and app, can visit our website and register their local business.
- Best institute For Airline Transport pilot license(ATPL) in Delhi-Golden Epaulettes Aviation
- Best interior designers in Mumbai, India | AUM ARCHITECTS
- Water to Air Geothermal Heat Pump Systems in the USA – Miamihp
- Best 3 Piece Coffee Table Sets Under $200
- Webinar: How to Create your Toy Store using Builderfly Ecommerce Platform?
- Dharma yutham 21-11-2012 | Vijay tv Shows Dharmayutham Serial 21st Nov 2012
- Latest HR & Recruitment Jobs in Sharjah | Quoodo.com
- Florida Model Photography
- Hana Cloud Integration Training
- Saluja Creations’ are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a diverse range of Velvet fabrics