Leadspace, the leading B2B customer data platform (CDP) provider, has been recognized in Gartner’s 2019 Market Guide for Account-Based Marketing Platforms, which states, “account-based marketing has emerged as a core strategy for marketing leaders in B2B organizations associating with sales counterparts to drive new business and spur demand from existing clients. Utilize this research to identify account-based marketing platforms that drive measurable business value.”
“Successful account-based marketing programs need sufficient expertise, close collaboration, and marketing maturity, between marketing and sales. ABM platforms can bolster internal capabilities and fill execution gaps in systems of record such as marketing automation and sales force automation (SFA),” notes the Guide.
“Gartner estimates, for 2019: total revenue of ABM platform is $450 million (a year-over-year [YoY] increase of 30%), with $280 million in software (a YoY increase of 47%), $50 million in professional
- Introduction To Microsoft Azure App Services
- Affinity Greens Zirakpur | Flats In Zirakpur
- How To Build Your Executive Presence
- How AppSumo Can Do Wonders For Your Online Business?
- Importance Of Using Risk Registers In Your Enterprises
- Digital Marketing Agency In Dubai
- Best SEO Services Winnipeg
- Best Event Management Company In Mumbai
- Hiranandani Evita | Hiranandani Evita Bangalore | Evita Hiranandani
- Feng Shui Consultant In Hyderabad