Nokia Oyj isn't just losing mobile phone market share to iPhone maker Apple Inc. The Finnish company's dominance in China, the world's largest wireless market, is being eroded as prices sink.
Nokia's second-quarter handset shipments in China fell to 11.3 million, less than half the previous quarter's number and 41 per cent less than a year earlier. That, combined with a 30 per cent drop in European sales, contributed to a greater-than- estimated 20 per cent slump in Nokia's handset sales worldwide.
Chief Executive Officer Stephen Elop faces the dilemma of where to focus his resources: Nokia is racing to meet its year- end target of shipping its first phone based on Microsoft Corp's Windows Phone software.
- Best Gynecologist In Chennai | Best Hospitals For Painless Labour
- 2020 Brief Guide On Making WordPress Site Faster
- Pro Alpha Tech – Best Blogging Resource Platform
- Why We Are Losing Hair….? Scalaclinic
- Find And Replace In Excel
- Plab Coaching Institutes Nepal
- Java Training In Jaipur
- Gulshan Botnia Noida Expressway
- Plain T-shirts Suppliers In Bulk
- Website Development Company In Austin