Northpass, a global technology company providing the leading cloud-based learning platform, announced today the appointment of Colin Day to its Board of Directors. The addition of Day brings the total number of Board members to four, with this being the first independent seat.
Day brings more than 20 years of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology experience to his new Board role at Northpass. Currently, Day serves as the Chairman of iCIMS, which he founded in 2000. Having scaled iCIMS to over 4,000 customers with more than $250MM in recurring revenue, today, iCIMS is the leading SaaS-based enterprise recruiting platform. This growth has been recognized by Inc., which named iCIMS one of America’s fastest-growing private companies for 13 years. The company’s technology supports over 2 million global, licensed users across more than 200 countries.
- COVID-19 – Sphinx WorldBiz Limited
- Get Innovative Vinyl Floors Gold Coast Services at Timber Flooring Brisbane
- Xamarin app development company
- Tips for Buying a Used Oxygen Concentrator
- 5 Tips. To Make Gold Jewellery With Fair Price
- How Does a Dedicated Server Work?
- Konosuba Season 3: Every Important Details Fan Should Know
- Intelligent Reporting – An evolutionary facet of Big Data
- Hotels in Munsiyari Uttarakhand & Best Places to stay & Hotel in Munsiyari
- Top places to visit in South Goa in 2020