Patent word originates from the latin word Patere which means "to lay open" or "to make available in public domain or for public inspection".
A patent is an exclusive or negative right given by a sovereign state to the inventors for their inventions to exclude others from making, using, offering for sale, selling or importing the product or process(s) for the limited period of time.
- School Management Software – Entab
- 5 Temperature Instruments Reviews And Information For Your Home
- Soviet War In Afghanistan,The Red Wrath By Hatef Mokhtar
- Certified Scrum Master Training (CSM) – Flex Tech Training Inc.
- Runway Lights, Airport Lighting, Windsocks
- North America Capnography Devices Market Growth, Market Insights And Forecast To 2025
- What Is The Future Of Ecommerce Platforms? – An Analysis
- Top Birthday Party Places In Gurgaon Sector 56
- Kosher India ,Kosher Certificate Kosher Certification ,Kosher Food Certification