Known for its commitment to diversity and inclusion practices, Randstad US has been recognized by two prestigious organizations, the National Organization on Disability (NOD) and the Georgia Diversity Council, for their commitment to advocating for the differently abled community within the workplace. During NOD’s annual forum, “The ADA at 30: What’s Next?,” which took place September 30th, Randstad US was recognized as a 2020 Leading Disability Employer alongside 68 top-performing companies, out of more than 200 employers that completed NOD’s Disability Employment Tracker. Now in its sixth year, the NOD Leading Disability Employer Seal recognizes companies that demonstrate exemplary employment practices for people with disabilities.
- Reforming a Case for Equality | Kristina Villarini | Lambda Legal
- RHCSA training in chennai
- Blue Sapphire Flower Stud Earring
- CV Writing Service at Talent Leaders for Fresh Graduate Jobs or professionals
- Is an E-Commerce Platform Suitable for My Business?
- Custom Web Application Development Company in Sydney, Australia
- 5 Things You Need to Improve Efficiency of Your Sales Funnel
- Can Cash app email explain why my record shut?
- Top 5 LAPTOPS UNDER 50000
- Shoe sale online | leather shoes for women