The display brightness of Mi Band 4 maxes at 400 nits but the panel on the Redmi Smart Band can only go up to 200 nits. Due to the type of its display, the company claims only 14 days of battery life from its 130mAh battery. For comparison, the Mi Smart Band 4 features a 135mAh battery and is rated to run for 20 days on a single charge.
Apart from the above-mentioned differences, it is identical to Mi Band 4 (aka Mi Smart Band 4) in terms of functionalities. That means it includes an optical heart rate sensor and a 3-axis accelerometer (but no 3-axis gyroscope) to monitor fitness activities. It is even water-resistant up to 5ATM pressure.
- 7 Reasons Why Your Brand Needs a Great Social Media Campaign
- Used Cars in Hyderabad
- Personal Injury Attorney Oregon
- Codename Convenient Wadala
- New Education System Substantiates Success
- Facility Management Companies in UAE
- Daftar Agen Sbobet Terpercaya Deposit Bank Online 24 Jam
- How Free Learning Apps for Students Are Affecting Student’s Lives
- No #1 Security Services Agency in Noida | Security company in Noida
- How to get an indian visa online