"The novel-coronavirus outbreak has increased the need for remote working. Here is a cloud-based solution to try out, free.
Some employees based in Asia who have been affected by the Coronavirus health crisis may have been allowed to work from home. Their employers would have sanctioned certain VPN and remote-access solutions to facilitate this method of working.
The World Health Organization and local authorities in the region have advised people to avoid public transportation and work facilities, and to work from home in the Asia Pacific region if circumstances permit it. For those organisations that do not have a stable solution in place, software company Pulse Secure has just announced free subscriptions of its secure remote access solution, Pulse Connect Secure (PCS)."
- I want to start an eCommerce book store. What can I do?
- Surge in Product Innovation to Fuel the Thermal Expansion Valve Market
- Electrician Tuggeranong
- Costs of Filing Bankruptcy Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 – Jeffrey Kelly
- China Bioprocess Instruments Market Size, Forecast by Region Over 2024 | Hexa Research Report
- Magneto Maintenance Best Practices
- printable calendar october 2021
- Ready mix concrete company | Sree Group
- Beginner’s guide to understanding everything about MCB and Air circuit breaker
- Nepal’s Top Tourist Attractions cities Destinations and Trip Cost