A thermal power Generation under the Bajaj Gathering (Bajaj Vitality Ltd) has documented a draft distraction plan with the market controller SEBI for an Initial public offering (First sale of stock) in April. It intends to raise about Rs 5,450 crore through an Initial public offering. SEBI Endorses Bajaj Vitality Initial public offering.
Bajaj Energy Initial public offering Updates
Presently, Bajaj Energy Ltd got SEBI endorsement for Rs 5,450 crore Initial public offering issue. As of the draft outline, the Initial public offering involves a new issue of Rs 5,150 crore and a proposal available to be purchased of Rs 300 crores by Bajaj Force Adventures.
- When Do You Need Roofing Contractor?
- Generic Raltegravir Brand Isentress
- How To Hire The Best RPO Company?
- NTPC Recruitment 2013
- How To Check Your EPF Balance Online
- Full-body Child Mannequin For Sale|Mannequin Manufacturer|ZIEL
- Relaxing Music – Beautiful Sunset With Guitar Music For Meditation, Stress Relief
- Mobile App Development Services – Omertex Ltd
- Find The Best Criminal Law Lawyers For Your Case Now!
- Best Online Shopping Website For Clothes