Most industries are dependent on consumer loyalty, so it seems appropriate to incorporate a mobile campaign into the marketing mix to increase loyalty. For example, a small car dealership could easily run a TV, radio, or newspaper ad asking consumers to text the word OIL to the short code 86201 to get a coupon for a free oil change.
Customer Retention – After opting in, consumers get a reply with the location of the dealership and the promotional code to use when redeeming the offer. The car dealer is then able to send campaign participants a reminder right before the coupon expires as a means of not losing the potential customer.
Refer here for Bulk sms in Chennai
- THE FOOD THAT WILL BE GOOD FOR THE BODY OF MEN.
- Perfect Square Trinomial Calculator
- Government Legislation Essay
- Full Body Check Up In Greater Noida
- Choose The Right Skill Assessment Test | Otomeyt
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- Manpower Suppliers In Pune
- Asia-Pacific Drone Camera Market Report 2017
- E-Scooter Mobile App Development
- Same Day Emergency Plumbing Service Nassau County