Certain people who are allergic to insect venoms can even die due to insect bites. Upon stinging, insect-allergic people's immune systems respond to insect venom by producing antibodies that trigger acute allergic reactions. Redness, itching, pain, and warmth at the location of the insect bite can be seen as an immediate response. At the same time, acute allergy can swiftly turn into anaphylaxis which is life-threatening. Therefore, insect allergy management focus on quick diagnosis with accurate insect identification, and efficient treatment to reduce overactive immune response.