General Entry Requirement
Certificate courses can be pursued if you have a ten or 10+2 certificate from a recognized board.

UG diploma certificates need 10+2 credentials to apply for.

PG diploma courses need UG passing certificate from a recognized college.

Doctoral studies need PG passing certificates, so respective universities conduct national entrance tests.

Certain colleges like Amity University and SRM University will organize online certification courses for 10+2 students. Most of these are entrance-based admissions.