As we can witness the continuous shape-shifting of shopping trends towards online markets (e-commerce), it is evident that adaptability of online shopping has widely increased. Since the inception of online shopping, a bigger segment of the market comprises online grocery stores. According to Kantar, the number of online grocery shopping showed an increase of 7.5% to 8.0% globally since 2019, whereas its projection was 6.8% . According to Kantar, none other grocery channel showed this much rapid increase in sales as compared to buying groceries online.
- top interior designers in India
- Buy Diamond Jewellery Online
- Ascent Tower | Solar Panels for Corporate Building in Hyderabad
- JewelCityCapital – Luxury 2BHK/3BHK Gated Community Flats in Jakkampudi, Vijayawada
- Tips on How to Reduce Overhead Costs for Small Businesses
- WHAT ARE SOME COMMON SPORTS INJURIES AND HOW TO TREAT THEM?
- Preschool teacher training course
- Car Safety Explained: How Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Work
- Van Insurance Ireland | Van Insurance Quotes |
- Twelve Houses in Horoscope