The Vice President of India, M. Venkaiah Naidu has suggested to the Central and various State Governments to increase investments in agriculture and allied sectors to make farming viable and attractive. He was interacting with Scientists, Faculty Members and Research Fellows at the National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), in Hyderabad today. The Deputy Chief Minister of Telangana, Mohammad Mahmood Ali and other dignitaries were present on the occasion.
The Vice President said that there is a need to make agriculture sustainable, viable and attractive by creating required infrastructure, providing timely credit and value addition to farm produce. The central government’s e-NAM project is the way forward for proper marketing, he added.
- Tool Fear Inoculum T-Shirt
- Al-Joufi Law Firm-Saudi Business Law Firm, Saudi Lawyers & Legal Advisors
- Consult The IVF Hospital And Gastroenterologist At The Right Time
- Stillwater Tree Tamers – Tree Service (405) 839-7842
- Fancy Slider With Caption Joomla Module
- Signature Loans – Bad Credit Signature Loans
- Middle Finger: I Am 29 Plus 30 Birthday Sweatshirt
- North America Capnography Devices Market Growth, Market Insights And Forecast To 2025
- Roofing Contractors In Chennai | Metal Roofing Sheets
- ERP Consultant | VERP