2019 Strategic Interview Tips
It has been said before that hiring has no exact formula or guidebook. It is an art form, and unfortunately it can be subjective. Managers are more likely to hire a candidate who possesses the same attributes or mannerisms of themselves. This is called the similar-to-me-bias, and it could cause the interviewer to choose a less suitable candidate. The similar-to-me bias is something that is often done subconsciously rather than intentionally.
Monkey do- also known as “mirroring”
The HR manager speaks quietly and slowly. You speak quietly and slowly. The HR manager puts one hand close to her mouth while she speaks. You put one hand close to your mouth while you speak. You get the point.
Mirroring can create a rapport with whomever you are imitating. This can subconsciously build trust and help a person feel more connected to you. It is all about finding that commonality.
- Airtel 4G Coupons, Deals & Offers: New DTH Connections Starting At Rs.1100
- Batterie Pour HSTNN-DB72 – Remplacement De La Batterie HP HSTNN-DB72
- HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY 2020
- Are You Looking For The Best Place To Buy Whirlpool Fridges In Grande Prairie?
- Transformer Repair In India
- Same Day Agra Tour By Train
- Non Formal Education Is Helpful In Development Of Society
- Best Commercial Property In Dwarka Expressway – Neo Developers
- Nike Roshe Run Liberty
- Eligo Creative Services