An organization’s perspective, there are many potential adverse consequences if it gets involved in bribery, and which therefore justify the organization taking adequate steps to prevent bribery in relation to the organization’s activities.
a) Ethical factors: From an international and national perspective, bribery is now widely regarded as unethical and unacceptable. It is one of the greatest obstacles to good government and the development of safe and adequate infrastructure. Funds which could be used for schools, roads, hospitals etc. are diverted by corrupt people for their private use. Safety and environmental procedures can be corruptly avoided, resulting in dangerous infrastructure and living conditions.
Ethical organizations which are unwilling to bribe lose work to unethical organizations, which is unfair on ethical organizations, and may provide lower quality and higher cost solutions.
- Thappa Garden Chettinad Resort, Karaikudi, TamilNadu, India.
- Work Uniforms Solutions
- How You Can Build A Better Trust Between You And Your Customers
- 10 Tips To Find A Reputable Coursework Writing Service
- Key Factors Of Solid-State Lithium Market| Forecast To 2023
- Ai For Document Analysis – Nia
- Branded Private Label Supplements | NutraPak USA
- Logistics App Development
- Seafood Traceability – Fishcoin
- What Is The Doping Of Silicon?