What to do if your child is arrested for possession?

If your child or a loved one’s child is facing charges for juvenile possession, contact C. Robert Brooks for the best possible representation in drug offenses Los Angeles. To know more about us, visit www.law4dui.com.

C. Robert Brooks is a criminal defense lawyer who has handled almost every conceivable type of criminal case over these years, I have always specialized in representing persons accused of drunk driving.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *